Royal Canin Indoor +7 NEW 1.5kg
In aging cats, the reduced activity due to their age often results in a reduction of muscle mass. Fatty tissue can accumulate, leading to the risk of obesity.
Older cats often suffer from a loss of appetite. Causes for this include, among others, dental problems, and/or a gradual decrease in the ability to smell the food.
The results of age also become noticeable in the kidney functions, the joints, the immune system, and in the digestive functions.
Royal Canin Indoor + 7 is optimally tuned to the nutritional needs of older indoor cats starting at age 10:
- Odour Reduction: An exclusive process that guarantees small, firm, and considerably less smelly faeces.
- Anti-Age Complex: Reduced phosphorus and sodium contents to maintain kidney function and an exclusive combination of synergistic antioxidants (green tea polyphenols and high concentrations of vitamins E & C) to combat the attacks of free radicals responsible for cell aging.
- Reduced phosphorous & sodium content to support healthy kidneys
- Ultra-Soft Kibble: Kibbles with a very soft texture ideally suited to the dentition of cats over the age of 10 years.
- Optimal Calorie Control: Provides an ideal balance between the food’s energy supply and your cat’s energy expenditure, in relation to its lifestyle and level of activity.
- Tartar Control: Improves oral hygiene by reducing the occurrence of tartar deposits on your cat’s teeth.
- Hairball System: Stimulates the elimination of hairs from the intestines and reduces the risk of hairball formation.
For more than 40 years Royal Canin has been making your pet’s health the prime focus of their work leading to the product range “Health Nutrition” amongst others. Only with the knowledge of your pet’s exact nutritional requirements and with respect for the individuality of every animal can the perfect meal be developed and produced to exactly meet your pet’s needs.
Poultry protein (dried), corn, corn bran, barley, wheat, vegetable protein isolate*, maize gluten, animal fat, animal protein (hydrolyzed), beet pulp, minerals, vegetable fibres, soya oil, fish oil, yeasts, psyllium (psyllium and covers), fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil , Green tea extract (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
*L.I.P.: Selected, digestible proteins with high organic value.
Nutritional dietary additives:
Vitamin A (27,800 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (1100 IU/kg), E1 [iron] (43 mg/kg), E2 [iodine] (4.3 mg/kg), E4 [copper] (4 mg/kg), E5 [manganese] (56 mg/kg], E6 [zinc] (168 mg/kg), E8 [selenium] (0.07 mg/kg), preservatives, antioxidants.
Manufacturer’s Feeding Recommendation in g/day:
Royal Canin Indoor +7 is a complete feed for cats.
Portions per day in g
The amounts stated here are guidelines only and should be adapted to meet your cat’s specific dietary needs. Age, activity levels and environment should be particularly taken into consideration.
If your cat becomes overweight, the daily portion should be reduced in size.
|arachicdonic acid||0.06 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||3.83 mg|
|folic acid||13.9 mg|
|linoleic acid||3.33 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||215.8 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.82 %|
|omega-6 fats||3.44 %|
|pantothenic acid||74.5 mg|
|plant fibers||12.5 %|
|vitamin A||30.0 IE/kg|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||19.4 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.2 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||69.7 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||51.5 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||300.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||1.1 IE/kg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||600.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||3.802 kcal/kg|
|dietary fibre||12.4 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.35 %|
|nitrogen-free extracts||44.7 %|