Royal Canin Veterinary Diet – Urinary S/O LP 18 – Dogs – 2kg
- Bacterial cystitis
- Dissolution of struvite uroliths
- Management of recurrent struvite urolithiasis and calcium oxalate
Note: Please ensure your dog has correct kidney function before you give your dog Royal Canin Veterinary Diet – Urinary S/O LP 18.
- Chronic renal failure, metabolic acidosis
- Heart failure
- Parallel use of urine acidifying medication
- Pregnant or lactating bitches
- Struvite dissolution: URINARY S/O helps to dissolve all types of struvite stones.
- Urine dilution: Diluting the urine makes it less liable to form struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
- Low RSS: Helps to lower the concentration of ions contributing to crystal formation.
- Low magnesium: Reduced level of magnesium, a natural component of struvite crystals.
Changing your pet’s diet and length of treatment:
Your pet will need to stay on this diet for 5 to 12 weeks, or until the stones are dissolved. If your pet is suffering from a bladder infection it should stay on this diet for at least a month after diagnosis.
Please ensure that during its illness your pet is fed only with URINARY S/O, otherwise the effectiveness of this product may be reduced.
Therapeutic veterinary diets are carefully formulated and recommended to be used in conjunction with veterinary advice and support. Royal Canin strongly recommend you seek advice from your Vet prior to and during feeding of any of these products to your pet.
Rice, corn flour, animal fats, poultry protein (dehydrated), corn gluten, minerals, animal protein (hydrolysed), ligno-cellulose, powdered egg, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligosaccharides, marigold extract (source of lutein).
Additives (per kg): Vitamin A: 11500 IU, vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (iron): 45 mg, E2 (iodine): 3.5 mg, E4 (copper): 10 mg, E5 (manganese): 59 mg, E6 (zinc): 195 mg, E8 (selenium): 0.06 mg.
Preservatives – antioxidants
Feeding Recommendation (g/day)
|2 kg||65 g||55 g||40 g|
|4 kg||110 g||90 g||65 g|
|6 kg||150 g||120 g||90 g|
|8 kg||185 g||150 g||110 g|
|10 kg||220 g||175 g||130 g|
|15 kg||295 g||235 g||175 g|
|20 kg||360 g||290 g||215 g|
|25 kg||425 g||340 g||255 g|
|30 kg||485 g||390 g||290 g|
|35 kg||545 g||435 g||325 g|
|40 kg||600 g||480 g||360 g|
|50 kg||710 g||565 g||425 g|
|60 kg||810 g||645 g||485 g|
|70 kg||905 g||725 g||545 g|
|80 kg||995 g||800 g||600 g|