Leonardo Kitten is designed to give your young cat all of the essential nutrients that it needs for healthy development in the first 12 months of life. Fresh poultry meat from quality muscle meat is easy to digest and a great source of animal protein. Chia seeds are high in unsaturated fatty acids and can also help to improve and regulate digestion. All together, the formulation of this food is designed to help boost your growing kitten’s wellbeing and give it the best start in life.
The special “ProVital” nutrient complex helps to stimulate your cat’s natural defences using beta-glucans from brewer’s yeast, whilst krill (Atlantic crustaceans) provides added essential nutrients. The kibble is extra small to make it easy for your kitten to manage, and it also has a special “stay clean” function, with soluble vitamin C that can help to prevent the spread of plaque bacteria. The kitten food also includes malt extract, which makes it especially tasty. Kittens love the lightly roasted flavour and the natural malt aroma.
This is a specially adapted food for kittens in the first 12 months of life.
Leonardo pet foods: The ingredients make the difference!
Leonardo Kitten dry food at a glance:
- Balanced and complete dry kitten food for growing young cats up to 1 year
- Specially adapted recipe for growing kittens
- 30% fresh poultry meat: best muscle meat, tasty and easy to digest. A source of the necessary high quality proteins whilst your kitten is growing
- 85% animal and 15% plant-based proteins: ideal nutrient combination for kittens
- ProVital: natural beta-glucans from yeast cell walls that help to stimulate the cat’s natural body defence systems, for a stronger immune system and better defences
- Easy to digest: Chia seed aids digestion with natural mucilages and is also rich in Omega fatty acids
- Brewer’s yeast: high in natural B-vitamins, protein and other essential nutrients
- Krill: sea plankton – a source of many essential nutrients such as astaxanthin, omega fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and enzymes
- Tasty and well accepted: thanks to the quality of the ingredients and malt, that kittens love because of its intense flavour and aroma
- Ideally sized kibble: extra small kibble adapted to kittens’ small jaws
- STAY-Clean: concentrated active ingredient with vitamin C, that has been proven to help fight the spread of bacteria that form plaque as well as lessening the build-up of tartar. The special way that Leonardo’s kibble is produced allows this active ingredient to be applied to the outside of the kibble, which means that whilst your cat’s teeth are being cleaned by the action of chewing, the active ingredient is getting to work on reducing the bacteria
- Silky fur: high in unsaturated fatty acids that promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
- With taurine: to support healthy eyesight and heart function
- Thermal mix process: gentle processing helps to retain natural nutrients
- Made in Germany: clear provenance and the best quality ingredients
For kittens up to one year of age
Also for queens
400 g, 2 kg, 7,5 kg
What is the protein source?
Animal protein 85%
Vegetable protein 15%
The ingredients makes the difference!
Especially rich in natural B vitamins, high-grade protein and valuable vital substances.
Fresh poultry meat (30%), dried low ash poultry protein (27%), rice, poultry fat, maize, hydrolysed poultry liver, malted rye (3.8%), dried egg, whey powder, ground marine zoo plankton (krill, 2.5%), fish meal from shellfish (2.5%), dried brewer’s yeast (2.5%), chia seed (1.3%), carob pods dried, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, chicory inulin. Additives Nutritional additives: Vitamin A (15,000 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (1,500 IU/kg), vitamin E (150mg/kg), Vitamin C [as ascorbyl monophosphate, sodium salt] (245mg/kg), taurine (1,400mg/kg), copper [as copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate] (15mg/kg), Iron [as iron (II) sulphate monohydrate] (200mg/kg), iron [as iron (III) oxide] (385mg/kg), manganese [as manganese (II) oxide] (50mg/kg), zinc [as zinc oxide] (150mg/kg), iodine [as calcium iodate, anhydrous] (2.5mg/kg), selenium [as sodium selenite] (0.15mg). Technological additives: Lecithin (2,000mg/kg), tocopherol extracts of natural origin (natural vitamin E) (80mg/kg).
LEONARDO Kitten provides complete and balanced nutrition for young cats from weaning to 12 months. The amounts given in the table below are guideline feeding amounts for growing cats. The food should be fed dry. Always provide your kitten with fresh drinking water.
|Age in months||Weight||g/ day|
|1||0.5kg||25 – 40|
|3||1.5kg||60 – 70|
|6||3kg||65 – 80|
|9||3.5kg||70 – 85|
|12||4kg||75 – 90|