Frontline Spray 250ml
How should be Frontline Spray be applied?
Wear household latex gloves. Hold the bottle in an upright position. Ruffle your pet’s coat with one hand while applying spray mist to your pet’s back, sides, stomach, legs, shoulders, and neck. For the head and eye area, spray Frontline on a gloved hand and rub gently into your pet’s hair. Apply spray mist until animal’s hair is damp to thoroughly wet. Approximately 1 or 2 pumps per pound of animal’s body weight will be required. Reapply Frontline Spray after 30 days. Pet may swim or be bathed 24 hours after Frontline Spray is applied.
What happens if I miss giving a dose of Frontline Spray?
Reapply as soon as you remember the missed application, then resume monthly schedule accordingly.
FRONTLINE SPRAY comes in 100ml and 250ml sizes.
Protection and Treatment
FRONTLINE SPRAY for Dogs provides your dog with protection against fleas and ticks in the following ways:
- Effective against severe existing flea and tick infestations, and kills chewing lice
- Effective against all stages of ticks, including deer ticks (the major carrier of Lyme disease)
- Helps control sarcoptic mange infestations
- Remains waterproof for 30 days, even if your dog or cat swims or is bathed.
- Can be used on puppies from 2 days of age.
- Always read the FRONTLINE SPRAY label for full administration details and safety directions.
- Speak to your vet for further advice on flea control using FRONTLINE SPRAY.
Frontline Spray Directions:
- Apply Frontline Spray once every 30 days.
- Wear household latex gloves. Ruffle pet’s coat with one hand while applying spray to back, sides, stomach, legs, shoulders, and neck.
- For head and eye area, spray Frontline Spray on a gloved hand and rub gently into pet’s hair. Do not get product in pet’s eyes or mouth.
- Apply spray mist until hair coat is damp to thoroughly wet. In most cases 1 or 2 pumps per pound of body weight will be necessary.
- As with all flea products, wash your hands and any exposed skin thoroughly with soap and water after applying to your pet.